WELCOME TO THE PROPHETIC ZONE!

WELCOME TO THE PROPHETIC ZONE!
Prophet Kwame Osae Djan's Blog-- THE PROPHETIC ZONE

Wednesday 22 May 2013

SPLIT SECONDS PRAYER!

“Then the king said unto me, For what dost thou make request? So I PRAYED TO THE GOD OF HEAVEN. And I said unto the king, If it please the king, and if thy servant have found favour in thy sight, that thou wouldest send me unto Judah, unto the city of my fathers' sepulchres, that I may build it.” (Neh 2:4-5)
 There are different forms of prayer. This very moment, I want to introduce to you one that is not so common; I call it “Split Second Prayer.”

 This type of prayer is extremely useful when you are in a middle of a conversation especially with important people like your boss, your lecturer, the girl you are proposing to, an interviewer, an enemy in a crucial meeting, or when an answer that is required from you is a make or break situation or when there is a need for a quick solution to a problem…………….
 I personally enjoyed the benefit of this kind of prayer on the day I proposed to my beloved, within a split second I prayed before, and then I began speaking to her……….afterward………….she will always say to me ‘’everything you told me that day were the exact things I wanted to hear and that is why I love you so much.’’

Nehemiah asked the king for permission to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem. It was a dangerous request because slaves had no rights. It was crucial because the life of a nation depended on it. He paused within the conversation, prayed a split second prayer for wisdom and favour, and came out with the right words.
 I ENCOURAGE YOU TO START USING SPLIT SECOND PRAYER!




No comments:

Post a Comment