WELCOME TO THE PROPHETIC ZONE!

WELCOME TO THE PROPHETIC ZONE!
Prophet Kwame Osae Djan's Blog-- THE PROPHETIC ZONE

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Relying on Christ


My God will use his wonderful riches in Christ Jesus to give you everything you need.” Philippians 4:19 (NCV)

Living a Christ-centered life can mean different things to different people, but one thing’s for sure. When God’s word in scripture promised to meet our needs, it wasn’t meant to be viewed as a guarantee for trouble-free living. 

Although putting an end to events that cause pain sounds appealing, God promised to give us everything we need to deal with that pain, not to eliminate it all together. 

Sometimes this strength comes through the Holy Spirit while other times He uses the kindness and comfort from the people He has placed in our lives. More often than not, God works one-on-one in our hearts through faith and hopeful expectation. 

It’s fairly easy to place my confidence in Christ when things are going well, but trusting in His strength during times of crisis requires an intentional choice on my part. I can’t be sure if my tomorrows will be filled with joy and happiness or pain and sorrow. Most likely it will be a mixture of both. 

But this I know; I am confident in His promise of faithfulness and it’s my faith that brings me hope.

As soon as I begin to question God’s ability to provide for my needs, I turn to His promise in scripture, “Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.” Hebrews 11:1 (ESV)..Hallelujah....we serve a living God

No comments:

Post a Comment