WELCOME TO THE PROPHETIC ZONE!

WELCOME TO THE PROPHETIC ZONE!
Prophet Kwame Osae Djan's Blog-- THE PROPHETIC ZONE

Thursday 23 May 2013

MUSINGS III




MUSINGS: I have learned that you don't have to fight everybody. It distracts you, frustrates you and can delay your forward march. If you slap a pig, your hands will get dirty.
MUSINGS: I have learned that you don't have to answer every accusation, explain every action or reply every question. You are not on trial.
MUSINGS:I have learned that being quiet doesn't always mean you have nothing to say. There is a time that silence is your greatest weapon. Detractors will not know what is on your mind.
MUSINGS: I have learned that your good deeds are never lost. It may take a while, but like a suitcase on a luggage carousel, they will return to you eventually.
MUSINGS: I have learned that you should never judge a person unless you have talked to them one on one or walked in their shoes for a while.
MUSINGS: I have learned that, to speak up for somebody is actually to speak up for yourself. A prominent German leader said, "...they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I was not a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I was not a Jew...Then they came for the Catholics and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no was was left to speak up for me."
MUSINGS: I have learned that the best present you can give a hurting friend is not your words but your presence.
MUSINGS: I have learned that life can be hard, but it's harder when you don't walk in wisdom.
MUSINGS: I have learned that if you are in a relationship with someone who doesn't believe in you,you should get out before you stop believing in yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment