WELCOME TO THE PROPHETIC ZONE!

WELCOME TO THE PROPHETIC ZONE!
Prophet Kwame Osae Djan's Blog-- THE PROPHETIC ZONE

Tuesday 28 May 2013

EVERYONE Is Called By God



By calling me into his service, Jesus has judged me trustworthy, even though I used to be a blasphemer and a persecutor and contemptuous. Mercy, however, was shown me, because while I lacked faith, I acted in ignorance.” 1 Timothy 1:12-13 (NJB)
  
What On Earth Am I Here For? One of the most important questions people usually come to me for regard their calling. But one of the most constant things I hear God speak relates to the fact that: my sins and mistakes don’t change my call. I couldn’t help but think how unworthy I am to be accepting of God’s call in my life. It was comforting to be reminded how the bible is filled with stories of sinners just like me!
 
For example, let’s look at the story of Saul. Saul was a studious, Hebrew adolescent who got way off track. Over time, the negative influences of the Pharisees fostered a devotion to man-made laws rather than the biblical laws of his upbringing. Saul was actually traveling to Damascus to hunt down Christians for persecution when he experienced an amazing Godly transformation. On this journey, a blinding light from heaven would begin a chain of events toward repentance. God’s love and forgiveness changed the course of Saul’s life.

Here’s this totally messed up guy persecuting Christians, yet God looked past all that and saw his potential! After Saul’s firsthand encounter with Christ, the apostle Paul (as he came to be known) spent the rest of his life serving Jesus and helping shape the history of Christianity through his missionary work. Now there’s an exceptional transformation! Here’s the bottom line. Since Christ was able to change Paul’s life, I’m pretty sure He has the power to do amazing things in my life, too. 


Are you holding back from accepting Christ’s calling in your life based on a feeling of unworthiness? Learn from Paul’s example. There’s no mistake too big, or a life too off track, to experience the transforming power of Christ! Accept God’s love and forgiveness and see the blessings He has in store for you!


We are all called by God to serve. One might be a pastor, prophet, apostle, teacher, mother, nurse, doctor, student, driver, farmer etc but in one way or the other we are all called to serve. you do not need to be a pastor to preach before you can serve. we serve in unique and diferent ways.


2 comments:

  1. God bless you man if God. May ha increase you and may He bless our generation through you. I have been blessed since I started reading your articles

    ReplyDelete